”Your Wake-Up Call” is the story of my life. In 9 Chapters, I have illustrated the most important aspects of my journey and the many challenges I had to overcome. But most of all, I offer you a glimpse into my daily life, one that was full of adventure with many ups and downs. How I overcame the sorrows of the worst of times, in order to experience the best times of my life. The plans I laid out for myself and what I had hoped to become had failed.
Throughout my book I tried to “Wake-You Up” giving you proof that by remaining strong through the hard times, your life WILL get better. “Your Wake-Up Call” is a combination of characteristics I believe a person must possess, in order to give them the ability to be inspired, motivated and enthused in everyday life. It is a collection of my moral principles, combined with a practical illustration of my actual experiences. It begins with the reminder that we must remain ethical at all times, holding our values and norms close to the heart, knowing exactly what they are, and the type of life they help us lead. After all, our values are not only the principles of right and wrong, or good and bad, but they guide us in our journey to build a “network” of life.
This book is your personal guide toward inspiration, motivation and enthusiasm. It’s an inside look into the mind of individual who is not only educated, but also a street-smart businessman that has had to deal with various situations concerning family, friends and business. I know what it takes to be successful no matter what the situation calls for; proper etiquette, social relationships, and the ultimate need for self-control within society or among members of a specific profession or network.
Please remember that each day will bring about new burdens, new doubts and worry-some nights, but tomorrow WILL offer a new spark of hope and the will to start over again. Our faith gives us the strength to endure and win the battle we call Life.
My wife Herma perfectly summarized “THIS BOOK” toward Inspiration, Motivation and Enthusiasm” by saying:
- Norms, values, live life by truth.
- Have strong character, behave with love.
- Don’t ever give up hope and faith will set you free.
- It’s here, in all of us.
- I want to trust and respect you, I hope you will do the same with me.
- Dare to feel what the other person is feeling - go there, with empathy and integrity.
- Persevere, GO, Smile, be enthused with life… remember… it flies
- Deal with failure…. that alone is success!
- Look around, don’t just VIEW people as names, look them in the eye.
- Modern-day NetworKing in this World…doesn’t have to be impersonal.
- Love is the strongest emotion… feel it! And when you give love, it will be given back to you.